We’re accepting Programming Interns to help develop and support our original IP games.
Skills and Experience
- Have adequate knowledge in one of the following: C++, C#, Java.
- Have adequate understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Software Design Patterns.
- Desirable skills:
- Experienced with Unity.
- Good in math.
- Good problem solving skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Programming Interns at Toge Productions work on a huge variety of roles. From gameplay to optimization to tools, we work with each member of the team to find the best place for them, and encourage everyone to grow over time. You will be regularly interfacing with other programmers, designers and artists to create and support our original games.
- Willing to relocate to Tangerang, Indonesia
- Passionate about games!
- Love animals, especially cats & dogs.
Think you’re the right person? Send your resume, website, portfolio and/or work!