Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
March 21st, 2019
Azure Saga: Pathfinder
Azure Saga is a love letter to classic JRPG with isometric camera and beautiful hand-drawn art. Far into the future, the human race survives through colonies scattered across the universe. One tale gives humanity’s remnants hope – one of the legendary planet, Azure, a world full of life and abundant resources that could bring humanity back from the brink of extinction. Join a young scientist, Synch, as he travels across the galaxy to meet new companions and find his father.
Developer by MassHive Media and published by Toge Productions. Azure Saga is the first game from MassHive to be available on console.
- Immerse yourself in a world with a classic storyline that will delight both veterans and new RPG fans, infused with highly detailed 2D illustrations
- Traditional Turn-Based RPG Gameplay inspired by the classic JRPG of the 90s
- Strategize and configure your characters’ gear and jewels in to enhance their maximum potential
- Unite, mix, and match your characters’ skills to discover powerful abilities, each with their special effects
- Classic old school adventure with tons of puzzles and secrets to discover
Nintendo Switch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Toge Productions
TOGE PRODUCTIONS is an Indonesian based independent game development and publishing studio. We grow games you enjoy!
More information on Toge Productions, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Azure Saga: Pathfinder Credits
Anggie F Wulan