High school is ending and the world is ending with it…
A Space For The Unbound is a slice-of-life adventure game that tells a story about overcoming anxiety, depression, and the relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural powers.
Follow two high school sweethearts, Atma and Raya, on a journey of self-discovery at the end of their high school years. When a mysteriously supernatural power is suddenly unleashed threatening their existence, they must explore and investigate their town to uncover hidden secrets, face the end of the world, and perhaps learn more about each other.
Set in a small town inspired by 90s era rural Indonesia, A Space for The Unbound presents an endearing story-driven experience with a vibrant environment waiting to be explored.
Wishlist on Steam!
Play prologue for free!
- Throwback to the 90s – Let us take you to Indonesia in the late 90s. Meet the town people, visit places, and enjoy the experience!
- Explore rural Indonesia – And enjoy its relaxing atmosphere with a hint of supernatural events.
- Unfold the story – Chat and interact with the townfolks and listen to their personal stories.
- Space dive! – Dive into people’s minds, inception-style. Uncover even more secrets of the town.
- Indonesian serene melody– Listen to beautiful music composed by Masdito “Ittou” Bachtiar, the composer for She and the Light Bearer and When the Past was Around.